Tameria Greene (8) died of a stab wound to the chest, her mother Sameria Greene is now charged with murder. According to neighbors shortly after seeing the elder Greene having a disagreement with a man in front of the home, she came to the door banging and crying that her baby girl wasn’t breathing. Tameria would be found on the kitchen floor of the family’s apartment suffering from a single stab would to the chest, a bloody knife was found in the near by sink.
Family and neighbors say that the elder Greene has drug issues and was abusive and neglectful of Tameria and her four younger brothers. The Greene family has an extensive history with DHS with the children being removed and retuned to the court refusing to remove them all together.
Tameria and her siblings were found alone in soiled diapers, living in filth and with a refrigerator that contained ONLY mayonnaise. Tameria has suffered from physical abuse a well having been bitten on her face and arm, she told the DHS worker if she told anyone her mother had bit her; she’d be in trouble….poor thing.
Here’s a little background on the Greenes:
- 2008 – Sameria Greene is cited for prostitution; the children were removed and returned a few months late
- 2010 the children are found alone and in filth, Sameria’s sister tells workers her sister is on drugs and prostitutes.
- October 2012 – Tameria is found with bruising and bite marks to the face and arms.
- November 2012 – DHS petitions the court to remove the children from their mother and a court referee refuses stating there is no emergency need to remove them otherwise a social worker would be “calling 24 hours a day.”
- December 30, 2012 – Tameria Greene is found stabbed in the family’s kitchen.
Sameria Greene has FINALLY been stripped of all her parental rights to her remaining children. She was arraigned on a murder charge January 3rd.
Disgusting…some heads need to roll. WTF!
Thanks to Karen K. for the tip.
R.I.P. Tameria, fly with the angels.